As recently mentioned on the ABC News Website; it is time to re-think your bathroom design to slow the spread of disease with the current world crisis and restrictions easing.
Bathrooms are areas that breed bacteria, diseases and infections, but this can be reduced if certain measures are put into place. Ways to reduce this are:
- Create more space or redesign so it is easier for people to physically distance themselves from other people within in the bathroom
- Changing the entrances and exits of your bathroom by having automatic doors, foot operating doors or even doorless entrances to bathrooms
- Installing sensor taps, sensor soap dispensers, sensor flushing toilets
- Installing paper towel and hand dryers in easy locations
- Installing Durasafe Compact Laminate Antibacterial Toilet Partitions
- Epoxy Flooring for ease of cleaning and maintenance
Bacteria and infection control now needs to be regarded as mandatory in public spaces, such as bathrooms.
Contact API Commercial to help you refurbish your bathroom so you can fight the spread of bacteria!